SE Rideout Sun 9th Dec, Kent, UK

Want to meet up with other SE owners, arrange a meet up and go for a great ride!

Moderators: bigkuri, Wilso, Alon

jonesy

Re: SE Rideout Sun 9th Dec, Kent, UK

Post by jonesy » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:10 am

Beer wrote:
jonesy wrote:
Holy shit! Well.....in that case.....perhaps we should get some tickets together!

I'll have another look at dates etc and try to figure something concrete out. Plan on surprising the folks and the old man has wanted to go to Wales on a holiday for a while back to where he grew up. Could maybe tie up meeting you in Cardiff with him to watch the game....then maybe a fair bit of trail riding down in Kent and elsewhere. I may leave it to last minute to book flights as they are cheaper that way going with a Canadian airline, but maybe we should get some tickets for the Ireland game. How much are they matey? See what you can find out.

Just had a look - 2nd Feb will be too early for me - I'll be coming mid Feb for 10 days ish if I come at all. My Mums birthday is the 22nd.....she wouldn't mind having me about with a hangover though - or we could celebrate your birthday on the 23rd and go out to watch the Wales Italy match? :mrgreen:
sounds like a good plan - let me know what dates your coming and i'll get the tickets and work out the details :D
I'll not know until later to the time lad. There won't be tickets to the Millenium that I can watch as there's not match on at the time I will be back. HOWEVER - you could get tickets to the England France game at Twickers and we could watch the Wales Italy match beforehand in a pub close by........

Beer

Re: SE Rideout Sun 9th Dec, Kent, UK

Post by Beer » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:00 pm

jonesy wrote:
Beer wrote:
jonesy wrote:
Holy shit! Well.....in that case.....perhaps we should get some tickets together!

I'll have another look at dates etc and try to figure something concrete out. Plan on surprising the folks and the old man has wanted to go to Wales on a holiday for a while back to where he grew up. Could maybe tie up meeting you in Cardiff with him to watch the game....then maybe a fair bit of trail riding down in Kent and elsewhere. I may leave it to last minute to book flights as they are cheaper that way going with a Canadian airline, but maybe we should get some tickets for the Ireland game. How much are they matey? See what you can find out.

Just had a look - 2nd Feb will be too early for me - I'll be coming mid Feb for 10 days ish if I come at all. My Mums birthday is the 22nd.....she wouldn't mind having me about with a hangover though - or we could celebrate your birthday on the 23rd and go out to watch the Wales Italy match? :mrgreen:
sounds like a good plan - let me know what dates your coming and i'll get the tickets and work out the details :D
I'll not know until later to the time lad. There won't be tickets to the Millenium that I can watch as there's not match on at the time I will be back. HOWEVER - you could get tickets to the England France game at Twickers and we could watch the Wales Italy match beforehand in a pub close by........
now that sounds like a good plan

this should get you in the mood - a video i took on 1st Dec...

http://youtu.be/udxNcdIpYIs