Touratech Pannier Rack

Accessory questions if its luggage, power outlets, lights find a new bit of bling post here!

Moderators: bigkuri, Wilso, Alon

WornSprocket

Touratech Pannier Rack

Post by WornSprocket » Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:22 am

Hi,

I'm looking for a pannier rack set for my SE. Touratech made one, but stopped production a few years ago. It comes with (generally) good reviews, and like all the good ones some of the load is transferred to the rear footpegs mounts to try and support the rear subframe.

If anybody has a set they would like to part with, or can make suggestions about other manufacturers products, I would appreciate a heads-up.

Whichever one I go with it must have an 18mm steel frame to give the widest choice of pannier boxes and/or Kreiga clip-on frames.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

tomasn

Re: Touratech Pannier Rack

Post by tomasn » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:55 pm

Have those. Rack is home made, wolfman style. Not realy simetrical, but works quite good. Was fitted over 2in1 Akrapovic and ADV rally tank. Also could sell soft panniers and top plate. All together 300 Eur plus shipping. I'll try to find cheapest postage. Defect you can see in photo. You can ask more photos if you need.

Tapatalk

tomasn

Post by tomasn » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:39 pm

This is how panniers looks in battlefield

Tapatalk

WornSprocket

Post by WornSprocket » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:41 am

Hi Tomasn

Thanks for your offer, but what I'm really after is either the Touratech rack or something very similar (like the Moose Racing set.)

Whichever one I go for needs to have 18mm steel tube rectangular frames so I can either fit existing pannier boxes and/or soft luggage and/or a Kreiga adaptor plate for soft luggage with the option for RotoPak fuel containers.

tomasn

Post by tomasn » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:46 am

got it