CPR Rottweiler installed!

Accessory questions if its luggage, power outlets, lights find a new bit of bling post here!

Moderators: bigkuri, Wilso, Alon

Wilso

CPR Rottweiler installed!

Post by Wilso » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:50 pm

Well we will see how this goes, still got a few reservations with water etc. so spent the weekend installing the head2wind jetting kit for the CPR developed at the Baja. Installed the CPR and removed the sas. Christ what a difference, just went round the block to bed in, check everything. Bike feel soo much better, really smoth uptake and pulls all the way through.

Since fitting the full GPR I've not been 100% happy with the bike, but sure as hell am now!

bigkuri

Re: CPR Rottweiler installed!

Post by bigkuri » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:31 am

nice nice nice. Need more pictures than just that! :)
2008 SE 950 R - now gone :'(
1190R
XR650R

Wilso

Post by Wilso » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:40 am

So how was erzberg???? 27th in the twin, well done mate :D

Yeah its a bit nice! Started off with good intentions of taking loads of photos but alas did the job and realised I'd not taken any....

Doing a surrey lane ride Saturday if your interested.

bigkuri

Post by bigkuri » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:57 am

Have to move flats this weekend, and bike to-do list is epic, needs pretty much a complete full service... Never missed a beat though :)

Erzberg was nuts - will write up about it later this week :) A bit annoyed about the 27th and the "change of rules" that meant all the other big bikes (twins) raced in dry and good visibility :( There were loads of very angry people... but more on that later! :)
2008 SE 950 R - now gone :'(
1190R
XR650R

Wilso

Post by Wilso » Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:03 am

Ooohh controversy! ok look forward to the write up, welcome back good luck with the move, if you need a hand sunday morning call someone else :roll: :lol: :lol:

Wilso

Post by Wilso » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:49 pm

Ok been out a few times now and loving the smoothness and power that the conversion has made, I know that the jet kit was developed for the baja and fuel consumption would be reduced but on three rides on the lanes i've managed a whopping 70miles to a tank!!! thats 30 miles less than I normally got...... Beginning to wonder if I have messed something up like an air leak??? To be fair though I think I'm riding a little quicker as well thoughts on a postcard!

More smiles per mile though so im not too worried about it, however with morroco looming MPG is going to be important and cant afford a safari tank just now.... so time to scrap luggage and think about how many fuel cans I can carry :roll: :lol: