Show us yours, post your 950 pictures let others see your weapon!
9 posts • Page 1 of 1
Here's my SE in its current SM-R form… My daily driver for work with 30K miles… She'll get stripped down for track days starting in late May… Cheers!
- in Arivaca AZ at one of our rest stops...
- SE1.jpg (188.96 KiB) Viewed 6281 times
- out on the country roads last weekend
- se5.jpg (145.65 KiB) Viewed 6281 times
- waiting for track days :-)
- SE7.jpg (160.51 KiB) Viewed 6281 times
Love the bike!
Are those 19/17 setup?
What fender is that? 950sm?
Thanks, ang good looking bike.
Thanks. yes, its a Woody's Wheel Works 19/17 setup with RAD hubs and SS spokes and lacing.
All plastic is from a '07 SM-R (USA) matt black. The fender is part #6250801000033A
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest