New member from the UK

Introduce yourself and your Finest here

Moderators: bigkuri, Wilso, Alon

IlovekatieM

New member from the UK

Post by IlovekatieM » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:26 pm

I had been a proud owner on SE since 2010, last week it was stolen. Although at some point when i've calmed down and stopped the end of the world crying i will be looking for a replacement, i thought i provide some details of the stolen machine in case you are offered it.

2008 KTM R SE all standard factory fitting.. two recently fitted anakee wild tyres (not shown in pic BUT half the engine bolts are Titanium and half are original ( i had not got around to replacing them all) also the two rear pegs were custom made to meet MOT requirements in the UK.. well that's what the MOT tester told me...you can see them in the pic... i think he fashioned them from a Honda C90 ..i always hated them.

Frame number Frame Number VBKVE44057M933676

If anyone needs more info its posted in various places with crime ref number.. i dont want to add links incase its breaking forum rules

oh! Aria KTM SNipe Helmet too.. that went but i dont care about that

Wilso

Re: New member from the UK

Post by Wilso » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:28 pm

Oh man that sucks beyond belief, post up anything you like that will help get the bike back!

Good luck with it all and welcome to the forum!

IlovekatieM

Re: New member from the UK

Post by IlovekatieM » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:15 pm

thanks i'm sure its long gone somewhere this lists the crime number if anyone does get a sniff https://stolen-bikes.co.uk/stolen-bikes ... er-enduro/